- 3lb Jersey Royal New Potatoes
- 1 Bulb of Fennel
- 1 Medium size red onion
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- Small bunch of dill
- Olive oil
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Jersey Royal Recipes
Warm marinaded salad of Jersey Royals.
This dish is great just on its own but even better when used as
a base for some simply cooked fish like seabass or black bream.
- Cook the royals and allow to cool.
- Slice the Jersey Royals and layer in an earthenware dish.
- Thinly slice the fennel, red onion, garlic and halve the
tomatoes adding to the royals.
- Add approximately ¼ ltr olive oil to the earthenware dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dill.
The secret to this dish is in the intensity of the flavours.
- Cling film the dish and put in a warm place which enables the
flavours to infuse and become concentrated for approximately 2hrs
(when making this dish at home we put it in the airing